All this while,going to bed was so kacang!
Malam ni trouble to sleep. Maybe i had a cat nap at 6pm tadi. Menyesal walaupun sekejap sebab mata dah tak tahan. Other half usually sleep pretty late on weekend, but since he had symptoms nak demam tadi, i force him to sleep.So i turned my laptop off, turned the light off. Put away my phone and tucked myself under the blanket....
40minutes later...eyes still wide open!
No sign to sleep at all!
I is stress already!
Mind starts to wander around aimlessly. Things that are not necessary. Things that surely can wait. Rasa macam there are sooo many thing to settle now and then. But why? I have no clue and hate when it happen.
I think i over-think. And over thinking leads to negative thoughts >_< So should i stop spending lot's of time in "my own head"? How? Why? I don't want to be an overthinker!
I remember past few days, my topics has been all about our future. Me and other half. But there are times some thoughts i just keep to myself. I never had the intention to share. I always choose not to share. Sharing personal, emotional issue is not to my interest at all. I remember when a colleague tegur i am the senyap type of person,ha ha. Back then schoolmates said i am not a morning cheerful person. Because i don't really talk or greet them early morning in assembly. But, I love to surround myself with them. They are the best and they know that :) This might be cliche, but i do talk only when i have things to say. Or chu-betterh-say-nothing-at-all! ;D (Selain dapat mengurangkan dosa cakap kosong, fitnah, mengumpat dengan tak sengaja.)
I just wish this overthinking habit will slow down soon. Does not bring any good to me, to my body and my health. Keep positivity all the way baby! (talk to myself) And you all should too!
So this this "overthinking", whoever you are, get out of my mind! you don't belong in there!

No comments:
Post a Comment